By signing up for the Airbox service (“Service”) or any of the services of Airbox, Inc. ("Airbox") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this web address. Airbox reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Airbox website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Plain language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. Please read the “Terms of Service” for the complete enumeration of your legal requirements. By using Airbox or any of it's services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You acknowledge that Airbox will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping any access credentials ("Access Key", "Secret Keys") provided by Airbox and keys secure. Airbox cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account, or access credentials.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that are uploaded to your Airbox (“online content”). You must not transmit any worms, viruses, any code of a destructive nature, or any content that is illegal in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Airbox will result in an immediate termination of your services.
If we find out you're using Airbox to engage in illegal activity, we'll terminate your service.
2. Account Activation
- Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
The person signing up for the Airbox Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you signup on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
3. General Conditions
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You may not use the Airbox service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of United States of America, Canada, and Panama.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Airbox.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click advertising (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Airbox or Airbox trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
The Airbox service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
4. Airbox Rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove online content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Airbox customer, Airbox employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Airbox does not pre-screen online content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any online content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Airbox employees and contractors may also be Airbox customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Airbox retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Airbox reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
In the event of an ownership dispute over an Airbox account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
5. Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Airbox shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Airbox or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Airbox partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Airbox does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Airbox does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Airbox does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Service is “as is” so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
6. Waiver and Complete Agreement
The failure of Airbox to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Airbox and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Airbox (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If Airbox chooses not to enforce any of these term at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later.
These terms make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Airbox don't apply if they conflict with these terms.
7. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Airbox service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Airbox account at any time requesting us to delete it by using the Contact link on the airbox.app website.
- By uploading online content to the Airbox service, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to potentially view your online content; (b) to allow Airbox to display and store your online content; and (c) that Airbox can, at any time, review all the online content submitted by you to its Service.
- You retain ownership over all online content that you upload to Airbox; however, by publishing content, you agree that others may be allowed to view your online content. You are responsible for compliance of online content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
Anything you upload and publish remains yours and your responsibility. If you want to remove your account, request us to delete it by contacting us.
8. Payment of Fees
The service is billed by upfront purchases of credits, which you consume by storing Storage Materials on the Service, and transferring stored data out of the service. When the number of remaining credits in your account crosses below a certain threshold, we will make reasonable attempts to forewarn you by email that an auto-renewal charge may be imminent, and will provide steps to cancel your account before any auto-renewal charge occurs, if you so choose. After a successful charge, an invoice will appear on the account page of your Airbox administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). If you are a resident of Canada, Australia, United States or the European Union, you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan.
Airbox is not required to issue refunds.
When your credits expire, we won't automatically charge you for more without giving you a sufficient warning.
9. Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at anytime by using the Contact link on the airbox.app website and then following the specific instructions provided to you in Airbox's response.
- Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your online content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Credits purchased are non-refundable, unless Airbox deems that the credits were purchased in error. If you cancel the Service while credits are still available for use within your account, these credits will be deemed null and void.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Airbox service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Airbox may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
To initiate a cancellation, send us an email. All your content will be permanently deleted once cancellation is confirmed.
We don't issue refunds for credits, but we make exceptions for certain cases (automatic renew mishaps).
We may change or cancel your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
10. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using Airbox are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Airbox. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Airbox Site (Airbox.net) or the administration menu of your Airbox dashboard via an announcement.
- Airbox reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Airbox shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
11. Optional Tools
- Airbox may provide you with access to third party tools over which Airbox neither monitors nor has any control or input.
- You acknowledge and agree that Airbox provides access to such tools ‘as is’ without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. Airbox shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
- Airbox strongly recommends that merchants seek specialist advice before using or relying on certain tools. In particular, tax calculators should be used for reference only and not as a substitute for independent tax advice when assessing the correct tax rates merchants should charge end users.
We are not responsible for third party tools so use them at your own risk. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.